The aspect of planets in Vedic Astrology
February 19, 2022
The aspect of planets has great importance in Vedic astrology. While considering the horoscope, it is very important to see the sight of the planets and its relation with other planets. The statement of results is done on the basis of which planet is aspecting which house and which planet is affecting which planet located there. In astrology, all the planets have got a complete vision. That is, from the house or zodiac in which all the planets are sitting, they see the seventh house with complete vision. Some planets have also got additional vision. Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus have seventh vision. Along with the seventh, Saturn also has the third and tenth vision. Jupiter also has fifth and ninth aspect along with seventh. Mars also has fourth and eighth aspect along with the seventh. Similarly Rahu-Ketu has been given the fifth-ninth vision along with the seventh. Understand by this way Sun – 7 Moon – 7 Mars – 4, 7, 8 Mercury – 7 Guru – 5, 7, 9 Venus – 7 Saturn – 3, 7, 10 Rahu – 5, 7, 9 Ketu – 5, 7, 9 From the zodiac where all the planets reside, the third and tenth house are seen with one step point of view, ninth-fifth house with two feet point of view, eighth-fourth house with three feet point of view and seventh house with full feet view. The aspect of the planets means that the house on which their aspect resides, affects the fruits associated with that house. For example, if Mars is bad in your horoscope and is sitting in the Ascendant, then it will affect the fourth happiness place, seventh marriage place and eighth age place. The native may remain deprived of happiness, there will be obstacles in his marriage, there will be delay and due to being in the eighth, there may be a situation like reduction in age.
1. The first place is called the Ascendant, from which personality, form, color, self-confidence, pride, success and failure, happiness and sorrow are seen. But under Lal Kitab, the character of a man, his own earnings, house and his corners, brain power, wealth brought with him from the past life, his current birth destiny, east direction and relation to other are tested.
2. From the second house, we see wealth, economic condition, speech, tongue, property, family. But according to Lal Kitab, the condition of wife and in-laws is known from this. Apart from this, monetary gains are also seen.
3. Power, business, building, brother, account are seen from the third house. But according to Lal Kitab, this is the place to reveal the secret of Triloki. This shows the connection and valor with the brother.
4. Mother happiness, peace, home happiness, land, mind, health, honour, title, vehicle happiness, breast, chest are seen from the fourth house. But according to Lal Kitab, it tells the condition of the heart and mother. There is a feeling of support in times of trouble.
5. Children happiness, love, education, migration, fame, future, economic benefits are seen from the fifth house. According to Lal Kitab, this place opens the secrets of relationship with children, luck and wealth.
6. From the sixth house, disease, grief, body ailment, trouble, enemy, maternal uncle, servant, chakar, mental distress are seen. According to Lal Kitab, Chaal Dhal tells the condition of maternal uncle, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, physical and spiritual powers, things received from relatives and illness.
7. Wife, husband happiness, marital happiness, courtroom, partnership work, attraction, fame, failure are seen from the seventh house. According to Lal Kitab, it tells about marriage, property, food habits, upbringing, wealth of previous birth, brightness of face, intelligence, condition of girl, sister, granddaughter etc.
8. Death, bereavement, sorrow, financial crisis, impotence, corruption, tantra karma are seen from the eighth house. According to Lal Kitab it is the house of death which is called cremation ground. If the male planet is alone then it is no longer the house of death.
9. Migration, spiritual progress, scripture writing, intelligence, second marriage, luck, sister, foreign yoga, interview are seen from the ninth house. According to Lal Kitab, this house tells what the person has brought from the previous birth. How strong is fate.
10. Karma, business, job, father's happiness, position, prestige, rule, authority, respect are seen from the tenth house. According to Lal Kitab, it tells about one's own property, father's happiness, gummy, dishonorable, sly, cleverness, justice, position, prestige etc.
11. From the eleventh house, relations with friends, jamai, profit, wealth, gift items, different genders are seen. According to Lal Kitab, this is the house of income and not of savings. This is the field of fate and the time of birth.
12. Debt, loss, addiction, distress, renunciation, immorality, consumption, suicide, bed happiness are seen from the twelfth house. According to Lal Kitab, something happens suddenly, such as the arrival of an idea, the occurrence of an event and the discovery of secret things. The planets will decide what happens when.
The zodiac signs located in the horoscope are not considered in Lal Kitab. Only expressions are considered. Every person's horoscope is of Aries ascendant. The only difference is only the planets. Then the factors and the lord make the planets according to them and write them down.
1. The ruling planet of the first house is Mars, whose causative planet is the Sun.
2. The ruling planet of the second house is Venus, whose karaka planet is Jupiter.
3. The ruling planet of the third house is Mercury, whose karaka planet is Mars.
4. The ruling planet of the fourth house is Moon, whose causative planet is also Moon.
5. The ruling planet of the fifth house is the Sun, whose causative planet is Jupiter.
6. The lord of the sixth house is the planet Mercury, whose karaka planet is Ketu.
7. The lord of the seventh is Venus, whose karaka planets are both Venus and Mercury.
8. The ruling planet of the eighth house is Mars, whose karaka planets are Saturn, Mars and Moon.
9. The ruling planet of the ninth house is Jupiter, whose karaka planet is also Jupiter.
10. The ruling planet of the tenth house is Saturn and the Karak is also Saturn.
11. The lord of the eleventh house is Saturn, but the karaka is Jupiter.
12. Jupiter is the lord of twelfth house, but the factor is Rahu.
ज्योतिष, रत्न, मंत्र मेरे लिए जुनून हैं। मैंने आपके जीवन को बेहतर बनाने के लिए सरल उपाय और सुझाव तैयार किए हैं। मेरे शोध कार्य सभी पहलुओं में मेरे ग्राहकों और उपयोगकर्ता द्वारा सिद्ध और स्वीकृत हैं। मैं आपके परिभाषित लक्ष्यों को समाधान विकसित करने और उन्हें महसूस करने में मदद करने के लिए तत्पर हूं। तो आप किसका इंतजार कर रहे हैं। सरल और प्रभावी समाधानों के लिए बस मुझे 9610850551 पर व्हाट्सएप करें best indian astrologer from Jaipur india best wholesale zodiac gemstones from india