May 12, 2019
Ruby or Manik is a natural, deep pink or blood red colored, precious gemstone of the Corundum family. Vedic astrology recommends rubies to be worn for success and growth in businesses, jobs, social status, authority and self-confidence.
Ruby Gemstone Benefits
- Professional and Academic Success– Ruled by the powerful Sun, ruby stone benefits people working in professions or positions where authority is commanded e.g. administrative services, politics, diplomacy and other leadership roles. It is also advised to be worn by students preparing for state or central services examinations.
- Improved Financial and Social Status– One of the many acclaimed astrological benefits of wearing ruby is the improved social status of native’s life. Astrologers believe that Manik stone benefits the wearer by not only elevating his financial condition but in maintaining his imperial and luxurious lifestyle as well.
- Rejuvenated Health– Sun is regarded as the karaka of bones, eyes and heart. Restored vitality, improved blood circulation & eyesight are some of the health benefits of Manikya gemstone. In addition, ruby gemstone is also beneficial for people struggling with self-esteem issues. Ruby positively affects self-confidence by reorienting emotional intelligence of the wearer.
- Better Paternal Relationships– Since Sun is acknowledged as the father figure in vedic astrology, it is known to bear some influence on paternal relationships. It is believed that Manik ratan is also beneficial for the native’s father and thus can be worn to improve his weakened circumstances as well.
Who should wear Ruby Gemstone?
Association with Sun makes ruby as the Rajratna or ‘King of Gems’. Depending on the placement of Sun in a person’s horoscope, wearing ruby gemstone can favorably improve career, health, temperament and social status of natives and related ascendants. Ruby gems can be worn as mentioned below.
- Indian or vedic astrology assigns ruby gem or Manikya gemstone for Leo rashi.
- Western astrology recommends ruby birthstone for Leo sunsign.
- Ascendants of Aries, Scorpio, Sagittarius and Pisces can also wear ruby.