Vaastu Shashtra: The Art of Harmony Between Man And Nature
Vaastu For Business
In simple words ‘Vaastu’ is an ancient science related to ‘architecture & design’ of a building/house/room/land; in tune with the environmental forces (energy). The concept revolves around synchronizing the five basic elements of Earth viz Akash (SKY), Prithvi (EARTH), Paani (WATER), Agni (FIRE), and Vayu (WIND) with ‘Man’ and his ‘Works’ on Earth. Nature is life giving and life sustaining for ‘living beings’ and a ‘harmony’ must prevail between the ‘two’ for smooth progression. There is a ‘rule’ or ‘methodology’ that prevails in this cosmos and playing by it is to our good. The fantastic equilibrium evident in the entire ‘creation of God’ must not be disturbed. The flow energy from North Pole to South Pole must not be hindered. Peace and tranquility will exist where there is no clash of energies. The doors must be opened to positive inflow and exits should be made for the negative outflow. There is no doubt that ‘designing’ & ‘interiors’ as per the rules of ‘Vaastu Science’ brings peace, enhanced productivity, joy, bliss and prosperity.
* A ‘square’ shaped piece of land or house is most beneficial. House must face the East or North direction.
* Maximum ‘wood’ should be used as building material.
* An old or damaged entrance door will bring disrespect to the owner.
* Disturbing art pieces or war / torture paintings in a house will naturally result in pain & anxiety.
* The doors and windows should not be squeaky and rusted.
* Master bedroom to be in the South west corner, children’s room to be in the North West or west side. Study room to be separate. Kitchen to be in the South East location of the house. Kitchen located in the North or the East does tend to cause financial troubles.
* Cooking while facing the East brings good health.
* Wall Clocks should not be placed on the South and Southwest walls.
* Leaking taps will drain out money.
* The placement of mirror in the bedroom should be such that no part of the body is directly reflected in it while sleeping.
* The feet should be away from the main door, while sleeping. They should not face the main door.
* Head towards the north is not good when sleeping.
* Beds should never touch the walls of any room.
* The prayer room in the northeast corner of the building is good.
The significance of ‘directions’ in Vaastu Shastra:
· East (Purab) (Manes): It should not be blocked, since it is the source of male issues. Controlled by Sun.
· South-East (Fire) source of health, place of fire, cooking and food. Controlled by Venus.
· South- Source of wealth, crops and happiness. Denoted by Mars
· South-West -(Earth) source of character, behaviour, cause of longevity and death. Signifies ‘Rahu’
(node of moon).
· West-Source of name, fame and prosperity. Direction of the great ‘Saturn’.
· North-West – (Air)Source of change, income from business, enmity and friendship. Signifies ‘Moon’.
· North-This should not be blocked as it is the source of female issues. The direction of Mercury.
· North-East -(Water) Source of health, wealth, prosperity and of male issues. Denotes the divine ‘Jupiter’.
“GET IN SYNC WITH ‘NATURE’ TO EFFORTLESSLY RIDE THE WHEEL OF TIME”